Monday, August 27, 2007

Alpha Monkey goes to Stitches Midwest

Alpha Monkey arrived in time to go with me to Stitches Midwest.
We took the Amtrak train from Springfield. Unfortunately the train was late and we were worried we wouldn't arrive in time to meat up with the wonderful Knitties. We hauled some @$$ and were able to get to lunch at 12:40, only 40 minutes late.
We were able to meat some fantastic people. Monkey is now making his way to the next host. I will post the pictures as soon as the computer stops acting wierd and allows me to retrieve my pictures.
ETA: Pictures as promised!

4 comments:

Amy said...

I am so glad to know it's still alive and well!

Heidi said...

I'm so jealous of AlphaMonkey and TISA! They both seem to be having a great time, experiencing a lot of interesting things!

OzKnitter said...

Wow, lucky AlphaMonkey!

AlphaMonkey's currently making his way down here. I'm keeping my eyes peeled, but no sign of him as yet...

OzKnitter said...

ACK! STILL no sign of AlphaMonkey here :(