Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Why so slow?

I don't get why it's taking so long between knitters. Is it the actual travelling (the mail) that's slowing things down, or is it the knitting and photographing?

As I've said before, it would be greatly appreciated by all of us (I'm sure) if the knitters with the socks could give us updates now and again. So could you please tell us where the sock is now? Just a few lines would be enough, and if you have pictures, great! Just don't leave us hanging here, waiting for a sign of life. We worry about our friends, AlphaMonkey and Tisa, and we want to know how they are doing.

1 comment:

OzKnitter said...

I've got to agree with Heidi... I keep checking my mail box and the blog, hoping a sock will arrive and that I'll "see" where they're at.

*fingers crossed* that a sock arrives here soon