Tuesday, September 4, 2007

And TISA is back on the road!

Sorry for the delay in posting. Hubby mailed TISA to her next destination for me today, yesterday was a postal holiday here.

I decided to keep with the blue theme and use some jacquard yarn that I had, it's either Regia or Lion Brand, I forget which (I bought some Lion Brand at one point which was very similar to Regia yarn I had so I am not sure which of those it was.)



It's a little busy but I think it's OK in that small band. Hopefully everyone else agrees. ;)

I really enjoyed the Monkey pattern, I can't wait to make a full pair of these.

I look forward to seeing the next section on this sock, as well as seeing Alpha Monkey's progress!

3 comments:

Shadkitty said...

It looks so lovely with all of that blue!

Amy said...

I really really like it!

Heidi said...

Ooooh, TISA is looking stylish! I like the blue theme. Can't wait to see which color will come next! This is getting more interesting all the time! :)