Sunday, May 6, 2007

A big HELLO from Finland

Hi everyone!

I just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Heidi and I live in Turku in the south western part of Finland. I am also your hostess. Like Sandy Z said, I'm really excited about this! And yes, Sandy, we actually do have a knitter from Norway. But feel free to walk across the border anyway. I'm sure the sock would appreciate a free visit to Norway! :)

What else can I tell you about me. I'm a student at Åbo Akademi University, and I'm trying my best to finish writing my thesis. Too bad there's so much fun knitting to be done! It's really slowing me down! :)

Can't wait to start sending out the sock kits! And neither can the socks-to-be. They've been bugging me all week, asking about when they can start traveling.
*Well, it's almost time! Calm down! Stop bothering me when I'm writing!*
Sorry about that. I was sock-attacked!

I'm really looking forward to getting to know all of you knitters a little bit better. Keep the introductions coming.

No comments: