Sunday, May 6, 2007

We're on our way!

And so it begins. The International Sock KAL is ready to take off!

You should all have received two emails from me by now. One that includes some information and a few questions, and one invitation to contribute to this blog. If you have not received both of these emails (check your spam/junk folder), send me an email to voivitsi@yahoo.com and I'll sort it out.

If there are knitters out there who are interested in this KAL but haven't signed up yet, there is still time to do that. Sign-ups close at the end of the day today (May 6), but if you feel that you can't survive if you don't get to participate in this KAL, and you discover that on Monday or Tuesday, I'm sure I can squeeze you in... :)

The faster all of you knitters answer my email, the sooner we can start sending the socks out. So exciting!

No comments: