Sunday, May 6, 2007

A big hello from Maine!

Hi! My name is Desiree (aka knittygurl) and I currently live up here in the woods of Maine which could be another country to some :) I am married to the love of my life for a year and a half and I am the oldest of seven brothers and sisters.

I am seriously excited about this KAL because although I have never been outside of the US, I live to travel and if I can't, then at least I'll be able to live vicariously through my sock yarn! I have only knit a couple of pairs of socks but after finding Knitty and seeing the patterns there, I have been buying sock yarn like it was candy so I can dive in and get started.

Knit-Blogging is my new favorite obsession, both in writing and reading them. My blog can be found here .

Can't wait to get this rolling and meet more of you soon!

No comments: