Sunday, May 6, 2007

Hello From the East Coast

Hi! I'm Crystal, aka Shadkitty, I was born and raised on the east coast of the US. Right now I live in North Carolina with my husband and three children, but spent most of my unmarried life in Maryland.

This sock is a great idea and I cannot wait to see pictures of the socks visiting exciting places! I am hoping that when it is my turn to knit I can show the sock (and all of you) around New River Air Station. My husband is currently a US Marine and flies on a tiltrotor plane called the Osprey. If not then I will just show the sock around my small bit of the world. :)

I have been knitting for a little over a year now, and socks are my passion! They keep me busy and interested without taking too much yarn. Since I do have three children, all under the age of 5, money can be a bit tight. Still, I love to knit, and I love to blog. I blog here and participate in a lot of different knitblogging activities. Drop by my blog any time, I love making new friends.

1 comment:

bockstark.knits said...

I'm so glad I talked you into this! :)