Sunday, May 6, 2007

Hi from the Netherlands!

Hi Everyone!

I'm Cynthia, from the Netherlands. Born and raised a Dutchie, in case you wondered.

I'm excited to be part of this KAL, such a great idea! Thanks for coming up with it and organizing it Heidi!

Let's see, a bit about me; I'm married, and expecting our first baby in June. So that means right now I'm very busy getting things ready for the baby, and it doesn't help that I'm a bit of a creative ADD-type, so I have loads of ideas and projects going on, both for the baby and "normal" ones. Because of my due date (and mostly the uncertainty of the 5 week timeframe around it) I've requested to be put on the list in a later stadium. I'd hate to stall things!

I blog here, although the blog is both in the process of being redesigned and a bit neglected because of the general craziness in my life right now.

Can't wait to "meet" more of you!

1 comment:

limonetricot said...

I'm so with you on the creative ADD! I am currently putting together a 1920's dress for my Hen night on Saturday, freaking out that I haven't finalised the design for my own handmade wedding invites that I want posted asap and trying to source a nice knitted lace wedding garter pattern for me to make! And that's besides all the other knitting projects I'm attempting or dreaming of!

Your blog is beautiful by the way, lovely pics and very lovely sock blockers!